The sunrise paints the sky at 23 Wardell Circle. It's another beautiful day on the Jersey Shore. Planning our day over breakfast on the expansive deck is delightful. Our location on the South Shrewsbury River is ideal for our boat and kayak. The lower level bedroom and full bath is a welcoming respite for guests who arrived from NYC via high speed ferry. We enjoy a scenic kayak tour of the shore line as boat traffic from the neighboring marinas comes alive. Everyone enjoys the open concept living as we pack our beach coolers. Time for swimming, sand castle building and don't forget the suntan lotion. As the sunsets we're ready for cocktails on the deck, clams from the local fishery, steaks on the grill and catching fireflies. Now it's your turn to plan a day at 23 Wardell Circle.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Living/Dining Combo
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood, Skylight
- Island, Butler Pantry, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Zone, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Awning, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ceramic.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Track Lighting, Attic Storage, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Balcony, Recessed Lights, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 125 x 167
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Water Front, Seawall/Bulkhead, Outdoor Lights, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, River Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $595,000
Median sold price $525,000
Days On Market 118
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS