New furnace, hot water heater, triple pane windows & garbage disposal. New solar panels (2018) on newer roof (2011) for electric savings. 3 bedroom home, but two of the bedrooms are tandem, could be made into one massive master suite or used as in-law apartment. Updated kitchen and & 12x11 deck overlooking massive backyard. Huge LL family room! Storage under back part of house. Tons of space!
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
1,735 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Guest Facilities
- Triple Pane, Storm Door
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Roads, Creek.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,000
Median Sold Price $354,900
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS