Immaculate Lake Front Home on .81 acres with Close Waterfront and Beautiful View. Covered Slip Dock on 170 ft of Shoreline. Drought Proof Deep Water. Home is Custom built with no expense spared. The home is a show place. From the time you walk through the front door and look out onto Lake Hartwell, this stunning home relaxes the senses. Beautiful Lighting, Gorgeous Hardwood Floors, including Brazilian Mahogany Flooring on The Porches, and Stunning Architectural Features Throughout the home. The Open Living Room leads to a 216 sq ft Lakefront Lanai. The Over-sized Kitchen has lovely cabinetry and upgraded appliances that include a 5 burner Down Draft Gas stove & Warming Drawer. An over-sized island is the centerpiece of the kitchen, and the lovely dining room steps right out onto a 216 sq ft screened porch. The flow of this home is perfect for "entertaining". An over-sized walk in pantry allows storage for essentials like a large wine cabinet or could be a perfect home office. Natural lighting is abundant in this home, even on a dreary day. The 3 Car Garage with Large Bonus/Bunk Room Area and Full Bathroom is perfect for Children or teens. The wonderful floor plan places the Master Suite on the Main Level of the Home allowing the homeowner added privacy including another 220 Sq Ft. Screened porch. The Master Suite includes an oversized Bathroom with Cherry Cabinets, Private Water Closet, Walk In Shower, and Large Spa Tub. The Master Closet is amazing with custom built ins. Just off the Master Suite, a private patio with stamped concrete. The Terrace Level of the home has three Large Bedrooms facing the Lake, a Large Entertainment Area, Full Bath with Jetted Shower, Storage Areas, and Access to the Concrete Cart Path to the Dock. The Current Owner has a Wine Making Room and all Equipment and Racks will NOT Remain with the Home. This home has Stereo Surround Sound throughout, Gas Fire Logs, Accent Lighting, Central Vac, Natural Gas, 2 Gas Hot Water Heaters, Security System with 6 Hard Wired Cameras, Gutter Guard, Privacy, and very Little Yard Work. All within 4 minutes of I-85. If you want it all at an amazing price, this is your house. It is a Custom Built Home, tastefully decorated, every detail well thought out, and is in Mint condition.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Holding Tank, Septic
4,673 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Propane
WEST OAK MIDDLE
WEST OAK HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dressing Area, Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,469 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Central Vacuum, Ice Maker Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Inside, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Smooth Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, French Doors, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Surround Sound Wired, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Porch, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- .50 to .99
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Dock Covered, Dock, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Garage. Subdivision, Gentle Slope, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,000
Median Sold Price $147,500
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 92.1%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS