Last Updated: 11/19/2017 4:55 PM
Great value here, and priced more than $15,000 under tax assessment! You will love this beautiful home on .91 acres, convenient location, walking distance to neighborhood pool with award-winning swim team, tennis too! Relax on the front porch or sip sweet tea on the back deck overlooking the lovely koi pond, and woods beyond. Attached garage plus 2-car detached garage, finished basement, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and plenty a place to entertain! Formals, large kitchen with center island, breakfast nook, den with fireplace, nice sunroom. Second level boasts private master suite and two other large bedrooms. Terrace level finished with family room, full bath, bedroom and plenty of storage. Well-priced.
Other, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
County Water, Electric Water Heater
3,444 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Hardwood and Carpet, Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Heat Pump.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Den, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Structure.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Satellite Dish.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area