Last Updated: 9/25/2017 9:02 PM
Stunning colonial sited on a private lot backing to parkland! Inviting front porch; rich hardwood flooring; gourmet kitchen with granite counters & stainless steel appliance; family room with an impressive stone fireplace; office with custom built-ins; master suite boasts a gas fireplace, luxury bath & spacious walk-in closet; finished basement with wine cellar; tranquil deck & fenced back yard!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,031 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 3. Fireplace Glass Door, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Premium Lot.
MD-99 to Old Mill Road, Old Mill turns into Gudel, left at the circle on McKenzie Road, left on Old Maple Court, right on Ridge Tree Court. The house is on the first driveway on the left. Welcome home!
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $569,450
Median sold price $519,500
Days On Market 77
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS