North County 5.11 Acre Gem! Great location in the desirable Spring Grove School District K-8th grade. Main house features approx. 2700 sq. ft. 4 BR. 2.5 baths, 3 car GAR plus storage room/den. This home offers a Large kitchen, plenty of counter space along w/breakfast bar, wet bar, large dining area and pantry. The family-room has great natural light, open beam ceiling, and nice brick FP with insert. Master BR suite has fireplace, walk-in closet, bathroom has granite countertops, double sinks , sunken jetted tub, and stall shower. Enclosed 480 sq.ft. patio off of the living room. The barn/Recreation room has appox.1700 sq.ft. great for entertaining. The barn also includes 4 stalls and tack area . There is a Lrg 3200 sq.ft. metal building with a concrete slab flr. w/14 foot roll up door.The orchard has Blenheim apricot trees.Click on real icon for video.The list goes on! Buyer to verify any and all info.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Contemporary
San Benito County
2 Full/1 Half
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop, Storage
- Dining Area
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Tile, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Oven Built-in
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Family Room, Insert, Gas Burning, Master Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Lot View
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Agriculture Use, Horse Property, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places