Beautiful Southampton area home with quick access to Rice Village shopping and dining. Quick access to the Medical Center, Galleria, Greenway Plaza and Downtown. Abundant natural light throughout, glistening wood floors, room flow excellent for entertaining. Updated chefâs kitchen and baths. Updated electrical system. Freshly painted well maintained solid home. Private and tranquil back yard with slate pool deck and patio, cabana bath and outdoor shower. Fabulous over sized screened porch extends the living space. Gated driveway, one + car garage climate controlled for office / gym/ studio. Home recently inspected in preparation for sale, report attached to listing as well as list of recently completed repairs.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
2,926 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
27 - Houston
POE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
LANIER MIDDLE SCHOOL
LAMAR HIGH SCHOOL (HOUSTON)
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Breakfast Room
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Half Bath, Stall Shower, Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Window Drapes-curtains, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Covered.
- Covered, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Gated, Rear, Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Subdivision, Asphalt, Curb.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $344,999
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors