This stately 3 story 5 bedrooms, 3 full bath and 2 half bath stone center hall colonial has the best of both the old world charms with it beautiful architectural design and the modern features of today. Some of it's many updates, features and improvements include: Turn key, ready to move in condition with some new paint and beautiful refinished hardwood floors. The huge entry foyer presents the very stylish main staircase to the upper levels as well as a half bath. The 24x14 living room has a lots of windows for terrific natural lighting as well as 2 arched windows that flanks the wood burning fireplace. The adjoining sun porch is great for relaxing enjoying a good book, listing to music or just taking a nap. The large formal dining room has a bay/bow window with lots a views of the neighborhood and surrounding homes. Check out the 22x16 gourmet kitchen equipped with modern day appliances, tons of cabinet space, granite counter tops, and a back staircase to the 2nd level. The 2nd level has 3 very large bedrooms and 2 full baths. The 24x14 main bedroom has it's own full bath, lots of closet space and two ceiling fans. There is plenty of windows for natural lighting as well as recessed and track lighting. The 3rd level has 2 additional large bedrooms and another full bath. Don't forget about the 2 car detached garage, rear deck and so much more. The location of the home couldn't be more convenient. It is just off City Line Avenue, with easy access to Saint Joseph University, nearby shopping centers, bus routes and I76 interstate which puts you into center city Philly in just minutes. This is a very rare find!There is an additional lot that is included in this sale. The address is 2325-27 N. Saint Bernard Street. The sellers were told the lot has a estimated value of 95k to 105k and it once held a set of twin homes. The tax parcel number is #521250000. Please see the attached map document to see it's placement relative to the main home. It has served the owners as an extension of their backyard and outside entertaining. With the inclusion of this lot, this sale becomes a terrific value. Please keep in mind this lot can be sold off, if the new owner so desires.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater,
4,059 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, 220v Service, Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
The School District Of Philadelphia
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,059 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Corner, Asphalt, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $220,000
Median Sold Price $199,833
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS