This cozy A-frame style cottage is tucked away on Marwell Drive in walking distance of Spy Rock hiking Trail, the Montebello Fish Hatchery, and the Montebello Store. Naturally landscaped with a carpet of native ferns and stunning seasonal mountain views. If your looking for a mountain retreat, this is the perfect spot. The first floor has a living room, dining area, kitchen, bedroom and full bath. In the there is an area for a sitting area as well as another bedroom. The full walk out basement is unfinished and has a wood stove insert, area for storage and utilities. There are several outbuildings for storage, areas for vegetable gardens and flowerbeds.
Single Family-Detached, Cabin/Rustic, Cottage, A-Frame, 1-1/2 Story, Cabin
970 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, Loft, Utility Room
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Bar
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 970 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Propane. Wall Unit.
- Basement, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Front Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Easement, Public Roads, Road Maintenance Agreement, Easements, Wooded.
26 A 49H
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $404,450
Median Sold Price $184,000
Days On Site 253
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: vacaar-x Charlottesville Area AOR