Beautiful all brick Floridian style home located in highly desirable Villamar at Brunswick Forest. Located on a cul-de-sac this home was built by the TRUSST Builder Group & has all the extras. The inviting foyer of this open concept home, The Sanibel, leads to the great room featuring an illuminated trey ceiling, gas fireplace, built-in shelving & telescopic sliding doors leading to the Sunroom. Spectacular kitchen includes an abundance of cabinetry & counter space, raised bar, granite counters, tile backsplash & stainless steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is the spacious dining room. The sunroom is situated allowing for full Southern exposure and features full glass panel windows, 2 skylights, & access to the backyard patio.
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
2,888 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Sun Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Gas logs.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Foyer, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Covered, Enclosed, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Indoor, Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Playground. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $301,715
Median Sold Price $235,900
Days On Site 152
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.