Last Updated: 11/18/2017 11:25 PM
The house upon a hill. Wonderful opportunity to own a great house in desired Elberon/Oakhurst area. 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs and one on the main floor), 3 baths with walk-out level basement and 2 car garage. First floor has 9' ceilings creating a spacious feel. 104x141 lot. Very centrally located and perfect for anyone taking the train as Elberon Station is right there. Close to beach, West End and Norwood shops.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Partial, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Partially Furnished, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, On Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- 104 x 141
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights.