Conveniently located between Pinehurst and Southern Pines, ''High Peaks Cottage'' was originally built Circa 1924 and was totally gutted by the current owners and reconstructed with a new addition doubling the square footage. A new single car garage and linen room and a new three car garage were added. This charming cottage is situated on two lots with magnificent curb appeal. Designed with both distinction and quality, this residence offers 3 bedrooms/4 bathrooms, a split bedroom plan on the main level, a cozy living room with fireplace, formal dining room, open gourmet kitchen and family room with cathedral ceilings and a fireplace and a main-level master suite with upscale bathroom. Upstairs there is a bedroom ensuite and a large room for an office or media room with an adjacent bath.
Single Family, Cottage, 2 Story
Well, Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Septic Applied For Permit, Private Sewer System
3,362 sq. ft
3,362 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Split Plan, First Floor Master Bedroom, Master BR with Closet, Tray Ceiling
- Fireplace, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,362 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Bottled Gas
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs, 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Front Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Irrigation System. Paved Road, Interior lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $332,624
Median Sold Price $256,000
Days On Site 136
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: NCPINE - Pinehurst - Southern Pines Area Assoc