Beautiful updated custom home situated on nearly an acre awaits you! The two story foyer opens to the formal living room with glistening newly refinished hardwood floors in the popular ebony finish. The dining room also shares the new hardwood. There is a first floor office with full bath that is a perfect office or guest suite. The gourmet kitchen boasts white cabinetry, granite counters, custom backsplash and eating area. The family room features a high cathedral ceiling with gorgeous brick fireplace. The luxury master suite offers a fireplace and spa like bath. The princess suite has vaulted ceilings and private bath. The other bedrooms are all great size. The lower level features a rec room, theater room, & sitting area. The sub-basement could be an amazing indoor sports court. The deck is over sized offering views of the wetlands. Enjoy Harrow Gate Lake for non-motorized boating, fishing and swimming. Award winning Barrington schools.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Brick, Cedar Exterior, Stone
4,451 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
GROVE AVENUE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL PRAIRIE
BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Foyer
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Electric, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Home Theater, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Sauna
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone, Cedar
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 360X240X218X39X27, .50-.99 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $644,000
Median Sold Price $510,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data