Last Updated: 11/22/2017 9:29 AM
Wonderful home in a fantastic neighborhood located in School District 2 with very easy access to Highway 9, I-85, downtown Spartanburg, Schools, and Shopping. This three bedroom two bathroom home features a two car garage, gas log fireplace, big bedrooms, small fenced back yard with deck, eat in kitchen, enormous amounts of storage in the unfinished bonus room area. Upon entering the home you will notice spacious living area flowing to the eat in kitchen with subway tile back splash and a pantry. Down the hall find the generous secondary bedrooms along with the nice master suite. The master is complete with a big walk in closet, Jetted tub and separate shower. Make sure to check out the bonus room area on the second level. This unfinished space has potential for a bedroom, a bathroom that has plumbing in place, and space for another room as well. Out back you will find a nice deck and small out building for storage as well. Make your appointment to see this home soon!
Single Family, Traditional
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,626 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Tilt Out Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cable Available, Walk-in Closets, Laminate Counter, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walking Trails. Sloped.