Last Updated: 11/19/2017 12:43 AM
This beautiful, newly updated, cul-de-sac view home, located in the highly desirable Summit Ranch Equestrian Community is perfect for those looking for a turnkey home that truly shows its pride of ownership. The cozy front courtyard, inviting floorplan, porcelain faux-wood flooring, fresh interior paint, custom built-in cabinetry and plantation shutters welcome you with character & warmth. Newly upgraded vinyl dual pane windows and sliding doors provide plenty of natural light throughout. The updated kitchen includes granite counters, freshly painted white cabinetry & stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, upgraded bath, and a sliding door leading to the balcony with tranquil canyon views and mature trees. The home has a private & peaceful backyard that makes for a perfect retreat to relax or entertain guests. The lower level has 1 bed, 1 full bath, family room w/ fireplace, and a separate laundry room. Offset your mortgage by converting the lower level into a separate income producing rental unit or in-law suite! Newer Roof & highly efficient HVAC system! HOA amenities include Pool, Club House, Tennis Courts, parks, walking/horse trails and Equestrain facilities. Close to Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, and Entertainment. Award winning Chino Valley Unified Schools. This home is a definite must see. Don't miss your opportunity to own this amazing Chino Hills home!
Single Family, Other
2,462 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Chino Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside, Chute
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Storage, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Gated Parking.
- Balcony, Concrete, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Hill, Trees/Woods
- Stucco Wall, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area