Nestled in the north Easts most iconic lakes. The custom family compound is located on Toe of the Boot with privacy all around for the family to enjoy. Over 41 acres and 871 ft +/- of shore frontage. The home features a 4 bedroom 4 and 1/2 bath. over sized 4 car garage A boathouse with an approved boat launch and 3 mornings off its pebbly shoreline. Every detail was thought of with solar panels and a 25,000 watt generator to power its own grid.
Single Family, Contemporary
4 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Solar, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Wood
- Propane, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Gravel, 26+ Spaces, On Site.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Water, Fields
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Water Front, Mooring, Dock, Satellite Dish. Rural, Subdivision, Community Maintenance, Gravel Road, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,500
Median Sold Price $214,950
Days On Site 217
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System