208 1st Ave SE for GPS. Ready end of October! Minutes from Kirkwood Village. The Alder features 100% Hardie Plank and Board and Batten siding. Enjoy an oversized family room opening to full covered porch along with additional living and entertainment space in the open dining room or flex room. Light Gray kitchen cabinets with quartz countertops. Oak treads in Gray, Ebony Popped, run throughout the home, and ample storage and parking can be found in the two car drive under garage that walks you into a mudroom and full bed& bath. Use 208 1st Ave for GPS. Ready end of October.
Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman, 2+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Sewer Connected, Sewer at Street
2,400 sq. ft
2,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
MH JACKSON JR
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Hall, Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Island, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage, Guest Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $354,900
Median Sold Price $283,990
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)