WOW!! Beautiful home! Swimming pool! *2 car garage* 3 bedrooms* 2 bathrooms* Guests arrive to an eye-catching attractive landscape with paver painted drive and walkway, on beautiful conservation lot, The entry is onto an enclosed porch with glass sliders for airy open feeling. Interior is inviting and spacious with volume ceilings, glass slider doors onto covered lanai and pool deck. The Great Room immediate view of pool deck and wooded conservation. The large kitchen has high ceiling, center island and plenty of storage space. Granite sink & stainless appliances. Separate kitchen eat-in area for dining plus built-in desk. Kitchen opens to large media/family room with high ceilings and 2nd entry onto private covered lanai that adjoins pool deck. Master bedroom is large and has walk-in closet. Master bath dual sinks + tub and glass shower area. 3rd Bedroom or Den option with French doors and closet. Covered pool deck provides great entertaining area. Outdoor kitchen with granite counter top grill, sink and mini-frig. Enjoy conservation and sound of water fall in pool. Short golf cart ride to a private course plus 4 others open for public play. Golf carts are a popular 2nd form of transportation for local shopping and excursions. Sun City Center Association hosts a 6000 SF Fitness Center, indoor and outdoor pools, all sports, over 200 clubs and so much more. Tampa, Sarasota and St. Petersburg award winning beaches nearby plus the parks of Orlando only 90 miles away. Live where other DREAM to vacation.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Reclaimed Irrigation Water
1,689 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sun City Center Unit 158 Ph 01
Cable TV, Electric, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Bathroom, Utility Room, Attic
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Furnished, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Unfurnished, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosed, Solar heated, Private
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Greenbelt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Handicapped Access, Tennis Court, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Conservation Area, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $199,990
Median sold price $162,000
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS