Last Updated: 11/17/2017 11:39 AM
Thoughtful Updates Inspire Luxury. Residing on over 7,100 sq. ft. (per county) is this beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home of approx. 2,000 sq. ft. (per county). Brimming with sunlight, the desirable layout provides a warm and inviting setting, and has been stylishly modified to reflect modern living in features like Nest climate control and Lutron lighting. Folding glass doors reveal a lush backyard retreat trimmed with fresh landscaping, and a spacious patio perfect for alfresco dining. This lovely home is located within convenient strolling distance of fine schools, as well as recreation at Washington Park and Pool, and is easily accessible to Caltrain, plus shopping and dining in popular downtown Sunnyvale.
Single Family, Traditional
Tankless Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Wa
1,986 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Closet
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Grill Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Range Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Beamed, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gated Parking, Off Street, Street Parking.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Slab
- Lot View
- Wood, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.