Last Updated: 11/20/2017 12:45 AM
Charming Cape Cod style home has 3 bedrooms 2 full tiled baths, office or possible 4th bedroom, formal dining room, huge living room with built in fireplace and tiled floor, great room/family room with lots of glass over looks the farm and grounds plus a free standing wood stove to heat the house. Lots of potential here for gentlemen's farm or horse farm, contractor etc. Property has grapes and multiple fruit tress on the property. Several outbuildings including a 30x40 Pole Barn with electric, poured floor, tack room and horse stalls, shed, detached over sized garage, chicken pens, fencing on 6.5 acres of land. There is a fenced in ground pool with a brand new pool cover, the pool has not operated in years and is being sold as is. Property was built prior to 1978 so Lead Base Paint addendum is required. The property is being sold as is the buyer shall be responsible for termite, well and septic certifications, fire and C/O inspections. Property was built prior to 1978 and lead based paint potentially exists.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Well, Electric Water Heater
Brick-Norwegian , Vinyl
1,576 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Inside Entrance, Partial, Slab
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Freestanding, Gas logs, Living Room, Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 97x753x197Irr, 6 to 10 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Kennel, Shed. Concrete Road, Paved Road, Wooded.
Potential Short Sale