A must see Cape but feels like a colonial up- wonderful addition added 2004 w/ flexible floor plan- all the extras & over 2100+ sq feet of living space, Gorgeous granite & tile kitchen with walk-in pantry & lovely granite working island, tons of cherry cabinets, 2 paddles fans & recess lights, formal dining room or living room with fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, pretty full tile 1st floor bath with pedestal sink, 3rd bedroom or office room, 8 foot ceiling on 2nd flr, walk-in cedar closet, 2nd bedroom with semi-cathedral ceiling, luxurious main bath (10x10) with jacuzzi soaking tub & tile flooring, Master features (17X12) carpeting & great closet space, super entertaining size 2nd floor family room/could be a master suite with beautiful hardwood floors plus office area space with built-in AC unit, access to 10x10 foot deck overlooking fenced yard, supersized 2 car garage w/ storage- double width driveway, vinyl siding, updated windows, Gas heat, Easy acces to all!!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
2,164 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Tub Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Stone
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- French Door, Insulated Window, Storm Door
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, French Doors, Decorator Lights, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters, Extra Storage, Sidewalks. Public Transport, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Corner, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $529,900
Median sold price $390,000
Days On Market 105
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network