3 BDR 2.5 BA Townhome, premium private backyard,backing to woods,in desirable Millponds known for excellent location to NYC transportation,shopping & restaurants!New laminate and tile floors throughout. Brand new stainless still kitchen appliances:dishwasher, range oven, refrigerator. Brand new lighting fixtures and ceiling fans. New oak stairway with iron balusters, new bath vanities and water facets, updated new tiles in bathroom.Walking distance to the Community Pool, Basketball and Tennis Courts. Close to NYC Bus Stop, COSTCO, Old Bridge Shopping plaza. Less than 10 mins drive to Matawan Train Station for easy commute to NYC. MUST SEE!!
Single Family, A-Frame, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,568 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Sunken, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Ceramic, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Assigned Parking Space, Covered, Guest Parking.
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Equipment Included
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Basketball Court, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $644,000
Median Sold Price $527,500
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS