Like New is not an exaggeration of how you will find this home. Built in 2014 and meticulously cared for by the original owners this home offers a great location, incredible energy efficiency and outstanding quality! The pictures tell most of the story but a personal tour is the only way to truly appreciate this wonderful find in East Cobb. Just bring your furniture and move in to this wonderful Executive home featuring a wonderful chef's kitchen, large island, large rooms and gorgeous tile work in the baths. All appliances and billard table included!
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,662 sq. ft
Extra Insulation, High Efficiency System, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Library, Media, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom
- Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Butler Pantry, Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 2. Factory Built, Gas logs, Fireplace Glass Door, Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Foyer, Internet Connection, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Metal, Composition
- Lot Dimensions
- .34, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Irrigation System, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $414,900
Median Sold Price $315,000
Days On Market 67
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service