Quaint two bedrooms, one bathroom bungalow built in 1915, full of character and with a spectacular botanical backyard paradise. Bedrooms have ceiling fans, fresh paint and new carpet. The bathroom was recently renovated with reclaimed wood walls and a custom vanity which make it one of kind. Kitchen has been updated with custom built cabinets. The covered back patio and backyard is the amazing focal point of this home. The private yard has a world of delightful surprises! The patio features a fireplace which allows for indoor/outdoor living all year round. The backyard is a mini oasis with a hot tub and luscious garden, potting area, barbecue area and a wonderful carriage house for storage. All of this and space to park a boat or RV. This magical Martinez bungalow has been lovingly cared for by the owners for over 20 years and is a must see!
Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
770 sq. ft
Martinez (925) 313-0480
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Sun Room
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Updated Baths
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Oven Built-in, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Linoleum
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wall Unit.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Freestanding, Other Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Carport, RV Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Covered
- Sprinklers Back
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard, Extra Storage. Other, Premium Lot, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places