Think BIG! Located on 1.5 acres, this large home has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 4,279 sq. ft. Large rooms throughout with living room, family room, large den, huge craft / laundry room and office. Spacious eat in kitchen with pantry and bay window with seating plus formal dining room. Large walk in pantry. Kitchen features new cabinets and counter tops, new built in oven and microwave, cooktop and dishwasher. New flooring through out. 2 of the 4 bathrooms have recently been updated. Attached 1 car garage with separate work room. 1 shares of irrigation from UVWU with irrigation pump. Landscaping consists of mature trees and bushes. Outside the small red barn has been used for additional storage and at one time a chicken coop. Home has electric and propane heat along with a pellet stove in the living room and a fireplace in the family room. Newer metal roof! Country living with open space to breathe. Plenty of areas both inside and outside to customize and make your own!
Single Family, Split Level, Bi-Level
Public Water Service, Irrigation/Sprinklers
Wood Frame, Wood
4,279 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven, Intercom System
- Tile, Vinyl
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace Glass Door, Living Room, Fireplace, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den/family Room, Washer/dryer Hookup, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.5, 1-1.99
- Agriculture,Residential Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Landscaped. Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $314,000
Median sold price $160,200
Days On Market 311
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: COCREN: Colorado Real Estate Network