This is not your typical neighborhood home, owner has thoughtfully remodeled and updated home with so many upgrades I can't list them all here! You'll notice as soon as you drive to the end of the cul-de-sac the lush and private landscaping, it invites you right into the charming courtyard to the front door. Open up and there is a stunning open plan with almost new "matt finish" engineered hardwood floors, windows and sliding glass doors that open the yard to the inside. You'll love the remodeled kitchen with all its hidden storage- don't be afraid to open all the cabinets to see what thought went into designing the cabinets for the most use! Your eye will be drawn to the 2 patios, one with its own custom painted Labyrinth leading out to the raised garden troughs and fun sitting area. The covered brick patio is so peaceful and inviting, pull up a chair and relax. I haven't even started to share with you all the other upgrades, like the extra square footage added to the south wall of the home that made a whole new large master bath and closet, extra big 2nd bedroom with so much storage you don't need a storage unit any longer! Then there is the separate heated and cooled shop off the garage with a sink! Check out the upgrade list that is attached- this is one special home!
Single Family, Contemporary
2,149 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Stained Glass
- Family Room, Electric, Blower.
- 24 Hour Security, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Corian Counter, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Tile Counter Top, Wainscoting, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. No Parking, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Rear Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters, Storage Area, Custom Built. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,000
Median Sold Price $335,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS