Back on Market due to Financing. Spacious, thoughtfully designed, 8-room condo featuring quality-crafted kitchen w/granite counters, large center island and SS appliances. First level also offers 2-3 bdrms, ample dining room with built-in china closet, light-filled living room, in-unit laundry, bath and hardwood flooring. Upper level features huge master with large bath, skylights, walk-in closet and sitting room. This centrally air-conditioned unit also offers front and back porches, a large basement, garage with extra parking, lots of storage and nice yard suitable for gardening and play. Convenience to train, shopping and beaches, combined with a wonderful school system, make this well-located home a terrific value in a highly desirable community!
Public Water Service
2,245 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Hookups in Closet
- Skylight, Island
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Skylight
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Storm Window, Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Screens, Gutters, Landscaped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $507,449
Median Sold Price $515,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)