Seller is motivated to sell. 3 bedroom colonial set in a beautiful cul-de-sac neighborhood. Hardwood throughout the first floor which features the kitchen, half bath, living room, and dining room. Several windows in the spacious eat-in kitchen, and sliders that lead onto the deck, make enjoying the wooded backyard a pleasure during all four seasons. Gorgeous granite counter tops in kitchen and both full bathrooms. All three bedrooms are on the second floor including the master suite with a private full bathroom and walk-in closet. Convenient second floor laundry room. Full walkout basement with high ceilings has great potential for future expansion. Two car garage. Solar electric panels help to reduce utility cost and double studded fully insulated spray foam walls keep the home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Great location near town center and close to state parks for recreation. All carpets have been shampooed for the new owner! Seller is the Listing Agent.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
2,169 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road.
M:0027 B:0038 L:0022