This charming single-story ranch style home located in the desirable Walnut Heights neighborhood is on a corner lot within a court near Shell Ridge open space. Enjoy creating wonderful meals in the gorgeous kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and marble counter tops. The ample size family room has a two-sided wood burning fireplace which opens to the living room on the other side. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the living room, dining room and hallways show the impeccable quality of the entire home. This home includes Pella windows with interior window blinds, solar panels for the energy conscious homeowner, both the front and back yards have low maintenance drought tolerant landscaping and a sparkling pool with spa in the back yard. The 2382 square foot home sits on a 15,000 square foot lot with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The master suite features a fireplace, large walk in closet, and spa-style master bath. Don't look any further, this home is the one for you!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,382 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Acalanes (925) 280-3900
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Garage
- Counter Top - Stone, Skylight
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tile, Tub Only, Solid Surface, Jetted Tub, Updated Baths
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Family Room, Insert, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Raised Hearth, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Covered
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Gunite, In-ground, Pool Sweep
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Level, Premium Lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places