Top floor condo in incredible building in the heart of the Wharf!With great amenities such as 24-hour desk reception, a pool, tons of common outdoor space, and fob elevator entry, the Carrollsburg, a Condominium is a perfect place to call home.Walking into unit E806, you will see soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, and natural light flooding every room.The bright and open living area features amazing storage and access to the private balcony- with views to Nationals Park, you will not be able to wait to lounge with family and friends on this balcony!The living area flows right into a dining space and gourmet kitchen- an entertainer~s dream!Walking into the bedroom, you will see the large window and gracious closet space.Finally, the secure garage parking completes this amazing opportunity!The Metro, Safeway, fabulous restaurants, Capital Bikeshare, and everything the Wharf has to o are just across the street!Fee includes all utilities and amenities- welcome home!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service
744 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 744 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Uncovered, Gravel, Assigned Parking Space, Covered, Underground Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $600,000
Median Sold Price $583,450
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS