LIVE THE DREAM in this Toll Brother's custom designed 5 BD, 4 1/2 bath, brick front Center Hall Colonial.Newly updated gourmet kitchen w/granite, center island, walk-in pantry, combo wall/oven & microwave,Large eat-in kitchen great for family gatherings that leads to your spacious family room with wet bar, fireplace and back staircase. Private guest suite with full bath attached - perfect for out of town guest. Relax in your master bedroom suite with tray ceiling, sitting area and huge walk-in closet. Princess suite or jack-n-jill, this home has both! Walk-out basement with extra high ceiling ready to be finished. Entertain on your spacious brick paver patio in a yard ready for your own designed pool. Top Rated Colts Neck High School with great location for commuters to NYC.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Maids Qtrs
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows
- 1. Ceramic.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Skylight, Tray, Wet Bar, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Level, Oversize.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $435,000
Median sold price $284,000
Days On Market 128
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS