Last Updated: 11/22/2017 4:05 PM
Handsome colonial with front porch in Godwin school district awaits! This four bedroom home sits on a corner lot and has a flexible floor plan. The large master has an ensuite bath, and there are two other bedrooms upstairs with a possible fourth downstairs, or use as a private guest room or office! There are hardwood floors up and down, and crown molding in the living and dining room. The kitchen offers oak cabinets with black granite counters, including an eat-in area with a huge picture window! The kitchen opens to a nicely sized family room with a brick fireplace and built-in bookcases. Such a great open space for entertaining and everyday living. The family room opens onto a generously sized deck, that then leads to a slate patio! Great spaces for grilling and relaxing outside with your friends and family. Come put your touches on this home and make this property yours!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,898 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Thermal Window
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Stone Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street, On Street.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Corner, Cul-De-Sac.