Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:53 PM
Two homes for the price of one? Yes, in addition to the 2,788 sq ft above ground, there is a 952 sq ft full basement apartment (great for an in-law suite or college student). This house is located in the desirable Walden Creek (close to EVERYTHING!). Just completed renovations include new roof and gutters, new paint, hardwood floors redone, carpet, granite counters (kitchen and master) and back splash. Located on a cul-de-sac lot, you can sit on the screened back deck and enjoy nature's best!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding
3,740 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WAKE - TURNER CREEK ROAD YR RND
WAKE - SALEM
WAKE - PANTHER CREEK
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,788 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 952 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Floor Furnace.
- Basement, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Granite Counter Top, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- see plat plan
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Off of Green Level Church Road, turn RIGHT onto Walden Creek Drive. Turn LEFT onto Bristers Spring Way. Turn LEFT onto Poets Corner Ct. Home is on the right at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $436,635
Median sold price $363,019
Days On Market 109
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: Triangle MLS Inc