Total privacy is yours at this charming country Ranch on 7.45 acres with natural spring fed pond & grassy wooded paths bordered by stone walls. Home features country kitchen with breakfast bar, dining room with slider to rear deck, living room, master bedroom with double closets & full bath, 2 additional bedrooms & another full bath & laundry area on main level. The full walkout basement offers full bath, woodstove and could easily be converted to a fabulous family room, home office, or man cave with separate entrance. Large 2 car heated garage offers storage as well as the 2 large garden sheds perfect for your lawn mower & yard/garden tools and/or lawn furniture storage. Enjoy a stroll through the wide shady paths & relax by the spring fed pond. Close to the Delaware river & only 90 minutes from NYC! Do not let this fabulous privately set home get away! Call today for your private tour!
Single Family, Ranch
1,248 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,248 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,248 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood, Steam, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard, Stove.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Gentle Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Gentle Slope, Pond Front, Secluded, Public Transport, River Front, Close To Shops, Country Road, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $175,000
Median sold price $91,500
Days On Market 291
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: nyscbor-v - Sullivan County Board of Realtors