Last Updated: 9/23/2017 8:47 PM
Pack your bags this home is waiting for there new owners. Exterior maintenance free. This 11/2 story has been completely redone throughout. The windows have been replaced also with tinted glass to protect from the sun and privacy. Home has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Master suite is 19x17 with 3/4 bath, walkin closet (7x5). The view looking out over Indian Lake from the master suite is breath taking. The kitchen has hickory self closing cupboards with 2 lazy susan's and pantry. Lots of cupboards and counter top space for bar area and 2 bar stools. Dining area, kitchen and living room has the view of Indian Lake. The kitchen sink has a deep sink with goose neck type faucet with sprayer. Flooring throughout is not that old. Sliding door off Living room to 20x14 wood deck looking over Indian Lake. The home is private with no neighbors across the lake. Don't be late make your appointment today.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Electric Water Heater, Well Private
1,590 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Plat Of Anschuetz Resort
Tawas Area Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,590 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Pantry, Ceiling-beam, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access Deeded, Private Dock, Shed, Landscaped, TV Antenna. Subdivision, Lake Front, Dirt Road, Rolling.
Plank Rd to 2nd Essex Rd turn R. Essex Rd turns into Indian Lake at the bend. You will see Greenwood Trail little past that you will see a private Rd with Kempf Team arrow on Prough Rd. to house with sign on left side.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $129,700
Median sold price $74,500
Days On Market 163
Sales-List Price 0.9%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association