Embrace the mountain lifestyle in this beautiful custom 1 story home in Wrightwood's Pacific Crest Estates. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is turnkey and move in ready. As you enter this home you are greeted with a grand open concept living area with vaulted ceilings adorned with supple cherry wood floors. The large kitchen has granite counter tops, custom wood cabinets, and stainless steel energy saving appliances. An 8 person dining room is great for entertaining and hosting family dinners. Cozy up in front of the gas fireplaces on one of the two plush couches in the living room. The master suite has plenty of room with a king size bed, a large walk in closet, an oversize soaker tub, separate shower, and dual vanity. The 2 large bedrooms located on the opposite side of the home share a full bathroom with a granite vanity and a travertine shower/tub combo. A built in desk area and tons of storage cabinets are located in the hallway. A mud room and separate indoor laundry room are great for keeping the wood floors clean. Enjoy a 2 car detached garage with a studio apartment located above. The 400 square foot studio is complete with it's own entrance and 3/4 bath. Walk out on to the Trex decking to a beautiful and spacious backyard landscaped with artificial turf and a gas fire pit. Enjoy the mountain views and star filled sky. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Snowline Joint Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Guest Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Furnished, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Garage, Side by Side.
- Covered, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Hill, Valley, Trees/Woods, Canyon, Desert View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Security Lighting. Meadow.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $354,950
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 126
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS