This home defines "Quality." Solid red oak flooring, cherry built-in bookcases, wood-burning fireplaces, gourmet kitchen that features custom cabinetry and high-end appliances (i.e. Viking double-oven range, Subzero refrigerator, and Bosch dishwasher), pocket doors, heated floors, an elaborate water filtration system and reverse osmosis for drinking water and ice, all of which is protected by an insulated lifetime roof, Revere siding, french drain system, and triple pane windows. This low-maintenance home allows time to enjoy the park-like setting on which the home is located and boating, fishing, or simply relaxing at the exclusive community beach.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Gas Water Heate
2,412 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,412 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Humidifier, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other
- Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Triple Pane, Bay Window(s), Screened
- 2. Wood-burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Bay, Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard, Front Yard. Beach Front, Suburban, Bay Front.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $587,000
Median Sold Price $150,000
Days On Site 136
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS