Just Reduced! BEST VIEWS ON THE MOUNTAIN YEAR ROUND! Best remodel in The Village at Camelback. Walk to the slopes from the top of the walking path. This home makes you feel like you are in the Adirondacks with all the upgrades. Distressed maple kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, tumbled marble backsplash, stainless steel appliances, custom made wood bar, and 18'' ceramic tile floor.You will also find wide plank wood floors, river stone fireplace with a 220 year old barn beam mantle and custom stone features throughout the home. New cooling and heating system by Fujitso. Just minutes to Aquatopia, The Crossing Outlets, and Mt Airy Casino Great rental history. Furnishings Negotiable. A Must See!!
Townhouse, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
1,425 sq. ft
Village At Camelback
1,425 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Master Suite Upper Level
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,425 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full Finished, Heated, Wet Bar
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Security. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,000
Median Sold Price $202,500
Days On Site 173
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association