Enjoy the rural river life at this fantastic cottage with over 4 acres of land & huge views of the Rappahannock River & Norris Bridge! Located close to the amenities of White Stone, Kilmarnock & Irvington, shopping, dining & golfing are minutes away! Richmond is just over an hour from the house. The beach is perfect for sunbathing & launching kayaks! A recently constructed 125~ dock has a large platform for lounging & fishing. There is an outdoor shower for rinsing off after a day on the river. Additional outdoor living is provided by a large screened porch with a deck on each side. The open floor plan is great for spending time with loved ones & entertaining. Keep cozy on cold days with the wood burning fireplace. Stunning views from the waterside kitchen make cooking & doing dishes a joy. The split floor plan provides privacy & the two guest bedrooms share a jack & jill bath. The master bedroom has an attached full bath. Recent improvements include: standings seam metal roof, interior & exterior painting, new hvac, upgraded wiring & plumbing, extensive land clearing, groins for sand retention & more. A large open field provides ample space for animals or room to roam & play!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,288 sq. ft
Lancaster County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,288 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Outside Shower. Private Beach, River Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $517,000
Median Sold Price $439,000
Days On Site 196
Sales-List Price 93.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS