Last Updated: 11/23/2017 2:53 PM
This is a sweet 2 bedroom 1 bath home in a quite neighborhood, it has natural woodwork and hardwood floors under still great condition wool carpet. All new thermopane windows through out, updated bathroom with shower, newer HVAC, new gutters, sweet front porch for relaxing and a great one car garage with workspace and garage door openers. New electrical head, pole and box to be installed prior to closing. There is room to bring laundry up to main floor.
Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,116 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,116 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Clock Thermostat, Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service
Detailed Room Information
- Mud Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood, Brick
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Entrance Inside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- Security System, Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Cabinets, Laminate Counter, Window Treatment, Pantry, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Driveway.
- Asbestos, Frame
- Covered, Front Porch, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, School Bus, Clear lot.