OPEN HOUSE CANCELED FOR 12/9. Welcome to resort living in Lomas De Yorba! 24290 Via Lenardo features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 updated bathrooms and a private park-like backyard perfect for entertaining or a relaxing evening for two. The exquisite grounds with forever views a boast charming gazebo, extravagant built-in fireplace, BBQ area with bar seating, sparkling Pebble Tec pool and spa, large grassy area, horseshoe pit, putting green and RV parking. Special plus: the City vacated an easement behind the property giving the home approximately 16,760 sqft of flat landscaped yard! Stunning curb appeal with courtyard and stone hardscape leads to the inviting two-story foyer, formal living and dining rooms. A wall of windows drawing in natural beauty from outside surround the expansive kitchen featuring granite countertops, breakfast bar, stacked stone fireplace and family eating area. A first level half-bath, interior laundry room with sink, dual paned windows, recessed lighting, surround sound and fresh paint throughout compliment this turnkey home. The spacious family room showcases a second stacked stone fireplace, raised hearth and custom mantle. The opulent master suite offers a private bath with custom vanity, travertine shower and cedar-lined walk-in closet. Two secondary bedrooms, an office with built-ins and closet, plus an additional full bathroom complete the upstairs. Convenient freeway access. No HOA or Mello Roos! Attached 3-car garage with built-in storage.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,593 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Bryant Ranch (Brya)
Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Kitchen, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Sound System Wiring, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 9 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, 3 Car Garage, RV Parking.
- Covered, Patio, Front Porch
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Gunite, Heated, Gas Heated, In-ground, Permits
- Private Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Panoramic, Canyon, Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Gazebo. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $999,000
Median Sold Price $805,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS