Absolutely Stunning 6 BR w/5 Full Bath Newer Built Colonial on 4.62 Acres of Beautiful Sanctuary-Like Property! Many New Additions include a Sun Room w/ heated marble floors & Finished Third Level w/ Rec Room, BR w/adjacent Full Bath! BR w/ adjacent Full Bath on the First Level. 4 More BRs w/ 3 Full Baths & Laundry Room on Second Level. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout most of this home! Gorgeous Eat-in-Kitchen features cherry cabinets, granite counters, SS appliances, center island w/breakfast bar, breakfast area, pantry, tumbled marble floor & sliders to Large Deck! Huge MBR Suite offers two additional rooms, 3 walk-in closets & luxurious MBR bath! Beautiful landscaping & a brick paved driveway add to the Luxury! Convenient to highway & shopping.
Single Family, Colonial
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
4,216 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Near Hollywood Ave.
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Attic
- Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Jetted Tub, Full Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Tile, Marble, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Bedroom, Gas Burning, Family Room, Living Room, Wood-burning, Master Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Finished Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk, Curbs-Walks, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $587,450
Median Sold Price $520,000
Days On Site 57
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: njgsmls-X Garden State MLS