Beautiful brick home in Plantation Springs Subdivision overlooking 4 golf holes with a fenced in backyard. Enter into an open foyer to the formal dining room, great room with hardwoods. The kitchen features granite counter-tops, an island, nice sized breakfast area with bay window. The laundry features built-in cabinets and counter-top. Enjoy the nice views from the master bedroom that features a trey ceiling, hardwood floors and walk-in closet. The Master bath has a double vanity, whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature hardwood floors and are serviced by a hall bath. The 4th bedroom features hardwood floors and its own private bath. There is a bonus room above the garage that would be perfect for a media room or play room. You could enjoy your morning coffee on either the patio or the screened in porch, which has collapsible windows.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Bathroom, Sun Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Additional Room, Additional Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Electric
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Stairs - Fixed, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Ceiling Fans, Window Drapes-curtains, Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Whirlpool Spa, Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.78' x 128.01', 0-.99 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Curbs & gutters, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $159,800
Median Sold Price $145,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 95.3%
SOURCE: Xome-Realtor Assoc of the Muscle Shoals Area