Hot West Midtown. This Custom Built 2 story on full daylight basement offers upgrades galore. The welcoming foyer is flanked by sep. LR & DR w/ coffered box beamed ceilings. Over-sized windows fill the entire home w/ natural light. Stunning real oak floors are BOTH levels. A chef's kitchen, w/ granite, SS appliances, butler's pantry & brkfst bar opens to an additional brkfst rm & very lg grt rm w/ fpl. Mst BR has 2nd fpl, trey ceiling, French doors to 2nd deck & walkin closet. Mst bath fts a double vanity, wp tub & designer tiled stall shower. 2 light filled secondary bdrms w/ walkin closets. Daylight terrace level w/ studded bath. Oversized 2 car rear entry garage w/ lg workshop area. Beautiful 80x140 fenced in lot. Freshly painted exterior.
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,718 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Great Room, Master Bedroom, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Balcony, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $448,894
Median sold price $287,000
Days On Market 77
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service