HOUSE, GUEST HOUSE, 4 CAR GARAGE AND GROVE ON 5 ACRES! Come see this secluded gem with panoramic views! The Master Bedroom is on the first level with the remaining bedrooms downstairs. Enjoy the wrap around deck with majestic views no matter which way you look. The kitchen is spacious and ready to prepare a feast with an island, walk in pantry and double ovens. You can enjoy breakfast at the bar, in the nook or in the formal dining room, take your pick. Cozy up in the living room and enjoy the brick fireplace in the evening and watch the sunset from a wall of floor to ceiling windows. This home features built ins from the library bookshelves and nook side board to the unique display cabinet separating the foyer and dining room. This patio is a wonderful place to sit and enjoy the quiet and views. The Guest House has a kitchen, one bed, one bathroom and separate entrance (included in the total beds and bath on the property stats). Trees include: Avocados, Plums, Apples, Pears, Kumquats, Lemons, Mandarin Oranges, Blood Oranges, Valencia Oranges, Navel Oranges, Grapefruit, Pomegranates, Figs, Lemons, Limes, Peaches, Nectarines, Guavas, Apricots, Loquats. Come out and see this one before it is gone!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,944 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Library, Walk-In Pantry
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 14 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, RV Parking, Unassigned, Uncovered.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Patio, Wood Decking, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Valley
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Custom Built. Rural.