Last Updated: 11/19/2017 2:29 AM
Beautiful, historic home located minutes from I-75. Entertain guests in either of the 2 Living Rooms that each feature a cozy fireplace. Cook up a delicious meal in the updated kitchen that features new counters, wood floors, cabinets, and sink. Above the garage features a huge room that can be used as a grand Master Bedroom or Game Room with a full bath, closet, and linen closet for extra storage. Host your guests in a 2nd Master suite on the first floor with its own full bathroom.The 2 car garage features a large room for extra storage as well. The inground pool with diving board and slide is a hit with guests and family! Take a stroll through the 5 acres that hosts many pecan trees, and a quaint vineyard that produces sweet muscadine grapes! Historic charm with modern features. This home was completely remodeled in 2000. This will truly feel like home sweet home.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Siding, Wood Frame
Septic, Existing Well
3,234 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counter, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 5 to less than 10
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop, Fruit Trees, Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Landscaped, Shed / Utility Building. In County, Oversize.