The ultra private and gated White Pine Ranches seamlessly floats across its natural surroundings. Meticulously designed water features with large boulders effortlessly flow throughout the property creating a zen like atmosphere. Conceived as a place of refuge & family gatherings this timeless contemporary residence sleeps up to 10 guests. Enjoy 360 degree unobstructed Iron Mountain, ski run & down valley views. A desired open floor plan featuring organic materials sets the tone for a peaceful & intimate living experience where the outdoor is welcomed in at every turn. Expansive floor to ceiling windows artfully disappear to celebrate the connection between interior & exterior spaces. A ski easement provides private,quick access to Tombstone lift where ski lovers can enjoy first powder runs at the Canyons. Plans available to add up to two additional bedrooms and a two bedroom guest house with garage. Only minutes to Park City's Historic Main Street & a short drive to SLC Intl Airport.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
4 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Softener
Concrete, Metal, Wood Frame, Steel, Stone, Wood Si
10,276 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
White Pine Ranches
10,276 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Tile, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Air Cond. Unit
- Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Guest Parking.
- Wood, Metal, Stone, Steel, Concrete
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gentle Slope, Secluded, Year Round Road Access, Private Roads, Wooded, Easements.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,695,000
Median Sold Price $938,000
Days On Site 315
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Park City BOR