Please view the 3D Virtual Tour. This is not your typical 70's rancher! Beautifully expanded into one and a half stories to accommodate spacious living, with all of the comfort so you may call it HOME. Two master suites, formal dining room, living room with wood stove; a sunroom that you will not want to leave. A comfortable and updated kitchen to entertain into the dining room, sunroom or onto the large rear deck. Enjoy the front and rear gardens, simply beautiful! Come see for yourself. Welcome! Ready and in move in condition.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, We
Brick, Hardi Plank, Other Construction
3,459 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,459 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 1. Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private, Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Other, HardeePlank
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Other, Rural.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,900
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS