Check out this well maintained brick ranch located in a desirable neighborhood on a cul de sac with easy access to US 131 and M6! This updated home features abundant indoor and outdoor space for entertaining and is in walking distance to Culter Park! It is in the award winning Kentwood Schools and close to shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. The main floor has beautiful oak flooring in the living room, bedrooms. and hallway. The spacious living room features a fireplace and there are sliders to the deck from the dining area and the master bedroom. The lower level has been recently renovated to include a huge entertainment room featuring a wet bar and 2nd fireplace. It also includes a full bath, a bonus room for crafts or hobbies, and ample storage. Outdoors you'll find a large
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service, Electric W
Aluminum Siding, Wood Siding, Brick
1,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,153 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,253 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,133 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Oven, Refrigerator, Range
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Storm Window
- 2. Fireplace, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 95' X 188' Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $228,000
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC