Why wait for new construction? This nicely appointed home is loaded with upgrades and shows like new. Curb appeal can't be beat with the professionally landscaped lawn w/irrigation and its own irrigation well, covered front porch across the front of the home w/pull-down sun screen shades, maintenance-free vinyl rails, decking and fenced-in rear yard. Throughout the home you will find crown molding, porcelain flooring, custom shades, new carpet, chair rails, coffered ceilings, new ceiling fans, light fixtures & switches, stone gas fireplace, new entry door w/keyless entry, sidelights & transom, gas tankless hot water heater, walk-down conditioned crawl space w/concrete floor offering storage space galore, security system, custom shelving in garage and more! Too many features to list and no detail has been spared. Eat-in kitchen offers a quartz island, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, all new appliances, new pendant lighting and new french doors w/blinds leading to the rear 15' x 20' trek deck overlooking your expansive landscaped rear yard. Master suite on 2nd floor boasts rosette door trim, two walk-in closets, barn door entering bathroom, new water-resistant flooring, new vanity w/leather granite, tiled shower and large soaking tub. Low HOA includes an outdoor pool, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis/pickle ball courts and community activities. Stonewater Creek is conveniently located to Long Neck, Millsboro, Georgetown and the beaches. Be sure to put this home on your next tour.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Other
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,450 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Deck, Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $294,950
Median Sold Price $219,000
Days On Site 139
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS